Monday, January 4, 2010

My Business Logo

I put my business logo on my blog tonight. Still working within the blog options to figure out what I am doing.
I need to get to my sewing room tonight and work on my 2009 Thimbleberries BCQ. I have modified the pattern and have enlarged it to a king size, which is what I need to fit on my bed. The approximate finished size will be 98"x118". Yep, it will be big. But the other goal enlarging it was to also take the busyness out of the center of the quilt. It was just too busy and by adding additional sashing between the sections, the embroidered blocks stand out better.

2 comments:

  1. This will be interesting to see how you keep up with everything and a blog to boot. Yep, can't be letting Eileen out do ya. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute logo. Having one is important since it would give your customers an immediate idea of what your business is about. If you have a website, you can also put in a link to your blog to make it convenient.

    Raela Drigger

    ReplyDelete