Monday, January 11, 2010

Not much sewin today...

What a change in our weather today. Some of the snow actually melted, but of course, now everything is going to be dirty until the streets get a lot drier.
I did manage to spend a little time in my sewing room tonight. I am Co-Chairing a quilt show in September and started working on a little quilt for the silent auction. It is a simple little Civil War log cabin pattern and shouldn't take a lot of time to complete.
One of my goals in 2010 is to get my basement cleaned out. Today my dear husband purchased a small Rubbermaid cabinet with doors so that we can start working on getting the basement better organized. In May, our homeowners association is going to have a garage sale and we fully intend to get rid of a lot of things sitting around that we have collected...and don't use.
And then, I needed to check on all my ThimbleBees bingo cards to see how many of them had today's words called by my good friend Sharon Vickery.
So, with a full day of work at my "paying" full-time job and then coming home and spending some time in my basement (sewing room), I am off to bed.
Hopefully, tomorrow will bring us more sunshine and warmer temperatures....which will cause more of this white stuff to disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment