Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Beginning

2009 is behind us and we are off starting a new year! I hope to met many of my personal goals in 2010...one of which is to start my own embroidery business! Another of course, is to loose some weight. As I age, the weight slowly creeps up and the next thing I know I look at myself in pictures and DON'T like what I see.
Also, a personal goal is to get caught up in my sewing room. As many of my local quilt friends can attest, my 2009 New Year's Resolution was not to purchase any new fabric or kits, but that resolution quickly went out the window. But now it is another new year and I have to make new resolutions and try and stick to them. Maybe this year (since several of you have been saying the same thing) I will get all of my BOM's completed and just have a couple of projects laying around unfinished.
This is my first post to my Blog, so we shall see where things go from here. I will first have to learn how to create my site and this will help when I start my embroidering business.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment